Friday, April 4, 2008

Country roads take me home...






I still haven't got any good news to report on the job hunt, but I've been consoling myself nicely. I took a drive around Folsom Lake day before yesterday and look what I found!

This is definitely one of the most beautiful areas I've ever been to. Absolutely deserted on a Wednesday. It was so quiet that is was a bit spooky, especially where the trees grow so close that everything is in shade.

I kept driving around a corner and gasping at the beauty. I hope you all like these photos. Folsom is going to be a my first "and beyond" for the website and I'm working that up now.

Have a FABULOUS weekend all you inhabitants of the Universe!

3 comments:

Totallyisham.com said...

I enjoyed the pictures. In the background, it appears the lake's water level is coming up too!

Anonymous said...

Certainly have a photographer's eye, beautiful shots Kath. I'm sending lots of happy thoughts your way....xo

Veronica said...

Some great pictures Kathy, so jealous of all the green you get to see everyday. Hope you are doing well!