Saturday, April 19, 2008

After three full weeks of job hunting...


I have a new job! I'm quite excited. Wednesday's the big day at 8:30 a.m. sharp! I actually can't wait.

The title is Office Administrator and the hours are 8 to 5 - Yay! Happily, the people seem absolutely wonderful. This job will give me the time to get my website up and running. I'm also back hard at work on a novel I've been ignoring since I took up editing the Maricopa Monitor.

I actually have another interview for a newspaper (my second newspaper interview) set for Tuesday, but I think I'll probably skip it. I really don't want to stay in the business. Need my writing brain cells for my own projects.

So, that's it! I'm an employed woman again. A job isn't such a bad thing.

PS - I've lost weight, too. Which is why you have a new picture of me to gaze at! What? You weren't gazing. Well, get busy on that!

4 comments:

Kateris_Mama_Bear said...

Ooooh, Kathy! You look great!! Wow, i'm so jealous its not even funny. Congrats on the new job as well. Go get em' tiger!

Kathy Lynn Hall said...

Thanks B. I'm so excited! Can't wait for tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is.

Veronica said...

wooohooo Kathy, congrats on your new job! and you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

you do, you look terrific, and happy. both wear well on you, xo