Sunday, March 30, 2008

Deal or No Deal - No Deal!


Well, I had decided to give it a try getting on "Deal Or No Deal" because there was a local tryout - right here in little old Folsom. But when I arrived (or got as close as I could) the traffic was backed up for a mile and the police were out directing traffic. People were hiking in from the transit station with their collapsible chairs on their backs. Long waits aren't really my thing - so instead I washed my clothes at a laundromat for the first time in years and years and then went to lunch with my folks. Not quite the excitement of Howie and the girls, but oh well. What can you expect from a woman whose favorite place is in the nest pictured here? I love it - warm, cozy and a good view of my neighbors, when there are some.

Have a spectacular week! See, those of you who choose to check in get a special blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm, comfy