Wednesday, March 26, 2008

In and Around Folsom




So, for the past three days I've gone to the Folsom Library to look for a job online. The trip from my campsite to this wonderful library is 3.5 miles. On the way, I get to go over a bridge across the American River, drive through a portion of downtown Folsom, pass by incredible, historical homes and finally arrive at a comfortable, state-of-the-art new library, where all my needs are fulfilled (job hunting anyway!).

The beginning of my journey here has been wonderful. I have an interview tomorrow and will probably have another by the end of the day. So, things are looking up.

This morning I was woken up at the campsite by wild turkeys gobbling and making their way through the brush. As I had my morning coffee, I watched a squirrel eating an acorn.

To all, a good day!

No comments: