Friday, March 28, 2008

The Artist - Dinner at my sister's house




Well, my family is keeping me well-fed. I've only had to provide my own dinners twice since I arrive in Sacramento! Last night, I had the pleasure of a wonderful pasta dish created by my sister, Laura and prepared in part by my brother-in-law, John. Two glasses of wine and a full belly later, I started taking some pictures of Laura's artwork. I think she's really good, but convincing her of that is another story.

Besides these over-sized flowers, she has done these tiny little pictures of roosters and fish. Very, very detailed and each one only about 2 inches tall - if that. If you think she's good too, please respond here. It will boost her confidence. Then I can help her market her talent and get rich off the agent fees!

4 comments:

Pat Krueger said...

Hey, tell your sister the artwork is great! She should put them up for auction, or sale, I'd buy one

Kateris_Mama_Bear said...

Your sis is very good! By any chance does she have a website?

Hugs

Bernie

Kathy Lynn Hall said...

Thanks to both of you. I'll let Sis know that you've left comments. Hopefully, this will nudge over the edge!

Anonymous said...

very much so. I love the "larger than life" and positive energies the images have. give her mega kudos.